Our nearby clinic provides a growing range of services:
- Pre-placement physicals: Our physicians assess whether your candidate can meet the physical requirements of the job and recommend any necessary job accommodations.
- TB Testing: We offer both tests that are used to determine if a person has been infected with TB bacteria: tuberculin skin test and Quanterferion blood test.
- Vaccines: Our clinic can fulfill your company needs to provide vaccinations to your employees.
- Department of Transportation Physicals: We have physicians certified by the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners to perform DOT physicals.
- Drug Screening: Our screening services help you successfully hire and maintain a drug-free, compliant, and productive workforce.
- Workers Compensation: When employees are injured on the job, we provide timely assessment, treatment, and care. We make every effort to place injured employees on modified duty, enabling a safe and full recovery while lowering your disability costs.
- COVID-19 Testing: We offer rapid and PCR tests. Our experienced medical providers will explain the types of tests and determine an option that fits your business needs best.
- Virtual evaluation and follow-up: Our virtual visits provide a convenient option to allow consults and follow-up visits straight from your workplace, saving hours of employee time.
When you partner with On Duty Urgent Care®, we’ll help you lower your workers’ compensation and healthcare costs by aggressively managing your workforce injuries and illnesses to reduce unnecessary lost time. We’ll also ensure you meet federal regulations and OSHA requirements, so you can focus on your business.
- High-quality care for your injured employee
- Walk-in and same-day appointments for immediate access to care
- Regular communication and documentation about an employee’s status
- An aggressive stay-at-work and return-to-work philosophy
- Appropriate modified-duty programs
- On-site X-ray with fast results
Convenience Seven Days a Week
We minimize your employees’ time off of work with convenient appointment scheduling, virtual visits, and walk-in access. Our clinics also house on-site X-ray. In addition, your employees have access to our urgent care center, which provides convenient, personal, and affordable care.
As your partner in health and safety, we welcome your feedback and are committed to helping you meet your goals. Our occupational medicine services help maintain health, prevent illness, and provide early intervention when injuries or health problems occur on the job.