On Duty Urgent Care® is led by your local doctors and is part of Vituity, a physician-owned partnership.
We’ve built our clinic to provide patients with urgent care that meets their needs. We understand that you can’t always predict when you’ll need medical attention. And we know that what works best for one patient, doesn’t necessarily work for others. That’s why we work hard to be flexible in how you see our providers and make every effort to get you in and out quickly. You can rest assured that you’ll always see board-certified physicians and qualified physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
Our mission is to provide the highest level of expert care, compassionate personal attention, and quality service to each and every one of our patients.
We’re proud to be local. We love our South Loop neighborhood and we hope it shows. We’re also proud to be a part of Vituity, a national partnership that allows us to bring our community some of the latest conveniences while staying at the forefront of medicine. The best practices we get from our organization allow us to spend more time with you to provide personalized attentive care.
At the heart of better care
For nearly 50 years, Vituity has been a catalyst for positive change in healthcare. Our 4,200 doctors and clinicians care for 8 million patients each year. Together, we develop front-line solutions for healthcare challenges that improve quality and have a direct, positive impact on millions of lives nationwide.
Our services span the entire acute care continuum— integrating emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, acute psychiatry, neurology, acute care surgery, telehealth, post-acute care, and outpatient medicine. And our expertise in operating efficient, highly rated urgent care centers spans 35 years. We partner with hospitals, health systems, clinics, payors, employers, and state and local governments.
Vituity’s proactive, patient-centered focus and compassion are the driving forces that have placed us at the heart of better care.
Diversity is in our DNA
Our commitment to achieving diversity, fostering inclusion, and championing accountability at all levels is at the heart of our organization. At On Duty Urgent Care®, we believe:
- Everyone Has A Story: The traits and characteristics that make our people unique are embraced, understood, and celebrated.
- Everyone Belongs: Our culture embodies intentional and deliberate actions where all employees openly contribute and can thrive.
- Every Voice Matters: All members of our Vituity family have voices that are respected, valued, and shared on platforms to encourage diversity of thought.
- Inclusion Drives Engagement: Our organization recognizes that engagement, retention, and career development are improved when diverse backgrounds and perspectives are considered.
- We’re in This Together: The responsibility for diversity, representation, equity, and inclusion lies within all of us.
We strive to:
- Set a standard of excellence in our recruiting and hiring practices, prioritizing representation and engagement of diverse backgrounds.
- Build awareness and create opportunities for education and personal and professional development in areas of diversity.
- Positively impact the communities we serve through volunteer, mentorship, and social impact programs.